Friday, January 25, 2008

Just taking a little break

Well hello there, loyal readers!
I got so busy last night.
I didn't have the time to post anything good,
so I just decided to not post at all.

It's better that way.
Trust me.

I actually got some writing done last night!
Huzzah!
I also had a few personal things to iron out.
So my head wasn't really into the blog yesterday.

I may be posting a few stupid things tonight.
Nothing too dramatic.
I really appreciate you guys being so loyal.
I've never really been a fan of my writing.
And I'm definitely not a person who likes to share alot about himself.
So this is all strange and new to me.

Keep reading. I'm not gonna stop posting.
I also have an idea.
An idea that will change the blog, unfortunately.
But in a good way. It's not a bad thing.

I will present the idea when I get a better picture of what it is.
Until then.......

3 comments:

Girl Interrupted said...

Good, keep on posting. I keep thinking I want to comment on that monkey too but I have to give some others a chance right?! I can't wait to see what changes you come up with. My other favorite blog is "One Fine Weasel" I wait days for her to post.

You talk about writing, are you writing a story or political views or an owners manual or a guide to better living? I've seen you mention it before, I'm not sure if you have explained. Or... perhaps you are "Dear Adam..."?

Have a great weekend, see you on Monday.
C

Adam said...

weasel is hilarious. i love her.

let's see. i guess i haven't said much about what i'm writing over here. the answer is threefold.

1. well, there's the movie treatment i have been writing and re-writing since i was 16. it began as a play i wrote in high school that we actually performed. it's gone through many different permutations. as it stands now, it is completed, but i hate it. so i'm re working it once again.

2. then there's the novel i've been writing for..... about 3 years now. i have approximately 11 chapters done. and i hate them all. this is what i've been working on for the last week or so.

3. and finally, my play. i was inspired to write it about, let's say 6 months ago. i have 3 1/4 acts completed. and i also have written the final scene. but i do not know how to get from where i am (point a) to where i end it (point w). i work on this sporadically. and when i say i have been trying to write, it usually refers to the unfinished portion of this play.

i'm not entirely sure who "dear adam" is. is he like dear abby?

adam

Girl Interrupted said...

I made Dear Adam up. Yep he is like Dear Abbey.