Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I feel sorta bad, but I'm not going to do anything about it.

So it's just a hideous day out today. Snow, rain, ice, sleet, frogs.... friggin' everything is coming out of the sky. And I sit here, perusing blogs (Overheard in the Office, mainly. Seriously, check that site out. God damn hilarious.)

And for the last hour, I've been listening to my neighbor trying to dislodge his car from the snowbank he's stuck in. I've been considering going out to help him. But then I'd have to get dressed. And put on my rain gear. And then I would have to exert myself. It sounds like an awful lot of work just to get a guy unstuck who was too stupid to park his car in his friggin' driveway. He just had to park on the street. Like the he didn't know the plows would bury him.

No, I think I'm just going to sit here in my sweats, callously ignoring the sounds of spinning tires, smoking, surfing the net, and eating my incredible homemade granola. Eventually he's going to get it out himself, or he's going to run out of gas. Either way..... I'm still warm and dry.

No comments: