Wednesday, February 13, 2008

On the Precipice of a Literary Revolution

So, I'm starting a new blog. Yes, in addition to the two that I'm already inadequate in keeping updated. But this is no ordinary blog, my friends. No, no! I am attempting to revolutionize the way people read books. The key: No actual book to read!

Ingenious!

It's going to be a completely new work released online and open to anyone who wishes to read it. I am starting the outline of the novel itself this evening. And I should be moving on to the actual writing of it tomorrow. Or the next day. It's dependent. But, unfortunaely, I have some free time on my hands in the near future, so I've decided to actually do something with it.

It will be a serialized novel (Just like Dickens!). I will release a chapter or maybe two a week. However, it will probably not be up and running for a few weeks, just so I can get a few chapters (or ten) written and I can get out ahead of everything and I'm not working on a deadline every week. But once I get rolling, it will be every week. On a specific day I will release the next chapter(s).

Is this interesting to anyone? I'm going to be doing it on a subscription basis. (Don't worry, the subscription is free. All I want is your interest.) So just leave a comment that you are interested, and we'll work it out from there.

I'm really excited about this. It's a story I've been kicking around in my head for years. And I really think this is going to work.

Viva la Revolucion!

No comments: