Friday, February 22, 2008

What the Fuck?

I don't know what the deal is, but I am having a nightmare of a time figuring out why my pictures aren't coming up in my posts. I thought it might just be my crappy camera, but now pics from the web aren't showing. I am addressing the problem as best I can. I will figure it out (I hope) soon.

___________________________________________________

3:30 PM (that very same day!)

Huzzah! I fixed it. I still have no idea what the problem was, but I fixed it! Three cheers for me!

Two cheers?

One lousy cheer?

Ingrates.

2 comments:

Girl Interrupted said...

Yes, I can finally see your niece. Good luck with the Sleep Fight Club, that was an odd movie but funny once you realized what happened.

C

Adam said...

she's a cutie, eh?

odd? funny? try living it. those are not the adjectives you will choose. try bloody and painful.

i haven't slept a wink in three days. i'm slipping past the edge here.